Website edgecumbe groupThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
partner with us and engineer your future
Our client is an international supplier of industrial gases and process plants. They are seeking new or recent graduates with a degree in engineering to assist in designing air separation and chemical plants.
Are you highly motivated individuals to join our client’s fast‐growing company? The position offers hands‐on learning and is part of a process engineering team executing capital projects, supporting bid development, and providing engineering support. The successful applicant can work on active projects with the guidance and mentoring of our senior engineers, or as a manager, a mentor of an evolving team.
• Process cycle synthesis and selection, PFD development, process simulations
• Process specifications for front end purification systems, catalytic reactors, packaged systems, heat exchangers, vaporizers, and steam systems.
• Cryogenic distillation system design preferred
• Process specifications for machinery, control valves, and pressure relief system
• Hazard and operability reviews.
• Assist with the development/management of the project P&ID’s, functional logic tables,
safety valve specification, and operating procedures/training manuals.
• Participate in the hazard review process and other safety evaluations (SIL and Fault Tree
Experience a plus)
• Assist with management and provide input into the plant design by reviewing the 3D piping
model and overall facility arrangement (Plot Plan).
• Plant commissioning support, flow sheet checking, performance tests, troubleshooting,
validation, and plant start‐up
• BS or MS Chemical Engineering (Other engineering majors considered with applicable
• Desired experience would be in new plant engineering with an emphasis on plant operations, startups, and safety.
• The applicant should possess or have the aptitude to acquire a balanced multi‐disciplinary
understanding of process engineering, process systems, and process safety.
• The applicant must communicate effectively and seek out technical expertise as required.
• Travel may be required, both domestic and international. Travel will include trips to plant
sites, and equipment fabricators. (Estimated at 0‐15%/year).