Our client is a leading manufacturer of closure systems globally.
Responsible for mold troubleshooting, ensuring PM’s are carried out following all standard requirements and preventive maintenance procedures. Ensure that molds are thoroughly cleaned, stored, and maintained. Ensure repairs are made in a timely fashion following the production schedule. Responsible for training and implementation of procedures of all tool room trainees to ensure they are proficient and following all safety guidelines.
- Ensure safe working practices
- Mold troubleshooting
- Maintain the cleaning of all tool room equipment and machinery used to perform job functions
- Oversee all maintenance for molds internal and external
- Maintain records for all mold maintenance (planned PM or emergency repairs)
- Work with production to ensure mold longevity as well as full cavitation on all tools
- Responsible for upholding the BRC Hygiene Standard (Food Safety) and its focus on Product Safety
- Responsible for upholding all company environmental, hygiene and energy initiatives and practices (ISO 9001, ISO 50001 & ISO 14001)
- 7-10 Years of experience in mold building or fabrication
- RJG or Paulson Plastics training preferred
- High school or GED
- Computer skills in MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to lead and train employees while sufficiently measuring the effectiveness of training
Shift:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Days from 7am – 3:30pm, OT available at 1.5x