This Technical Accounting Manager position prefers a Big 4 background w/strong auditing foundation of work and has a CPA. You will be responsible for providing technical accounting support to transactions by client’s businesses across the globe, e.g., by analyzing strategic M&A transactions and by answering technical inquiries interpreting US GAAP.
Responsibilities also include
- Researches US GAAP guidance, develops accounting policies, procedures, controls and implementation of new accounting standards; and assurance that the company policies, reporting and activities adhere to GAAP.
- Leads implementation of new accounting standards applicable to client’s businesses across the globe.
- Provides technical accounting guidance and timely accounting support to strategic and complex business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions and equity method investments
- Drafts and updates accounting policies, procedures and position (white) papers
- Works with auditors supporting the company’s accounting conclusions
- Actively tracks and analyzes emerging accounting pronouncements for potential impact to client’s businesses across the globe.
- May provide leadership, support and managerial review to a small team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org