The Tax Reporting and Advisory team provides a variety of services to our clients in the areas of tax outsourcing, tax and finance optimization, tax technology and implementation as well as IFRS conversion.
• Review income and Non-Income-Based taxes, statutory income compliance and consulting, transactional taxes, transfer pricing documentation and evaluation, reviewing the tax flow and tax functioning of our client’s operations, assisting in the evaluation and implementation of tax software and technology to increase efficiency as well as a variety of other job tasks depending on the engagement.
• Work closely with staff on all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients.
• Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
• Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
• Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review process.
• Prepare tax returns for more complex income tax clients.
• Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
• Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• CPA preferred.
• Progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience
• Experience in public accounting is a plus.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed
• Travel to various client sites as needed
Hybrid Remote Locale – Kansas City
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org