Our client has an opening for a Site Manager at our NJ plant. The Site Manager is accountable for overseeing plant performance as it relates to safety, cost, machine uptime, quality, waste and overall process reliability, while overseeing employees and fostering effective teams.
- Committed to a safe work environment and ensures that all IP safety and health reliable methods and federal and state OSHA requirements are in place and followed.
- Coordinates site efforts through Complex General Manager, other complex facilities to achieve quality targets, volume expectations, and delivery requirements.
- Works with Complex General Manager to develop and implement short- and long-term plans to become a low-cost producer and preferred supplier for customers.
- Manages direct reports in customer service, production, quality, shipping, scheduling and maintenance departments.
- Develops and maintains an effective team and organizational structure, through personal involvement, to maximize performance and drive superior customer and employee satisfaction.
- Manages plant assets and aligns with strategic plans.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 6 years experience in production management, with industry experience.
- Proven in-depth manufacturing knowledge including manufacturing processes and corrugating and converting equipment.
Our client offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.