Our client is a global media and tech company that connects people to their passions. They provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search and media.
Our client is a leading provider of media and technology brands, reaching over a billion people around the world. Our client’s Identity Platforms organization owns the creation, management of accounts as well as user engagement across their ecosystem.
The identity team is on a mission to grow user engagement across by building several new offerings including a loyalty and rewards platform, a personalized user feed from across their platform, a unified user profile and much more. Our end goal is to establish self-sustaining economies that act as flywheels to increase and maintain user engagement across our client’s platform and 3rd party partners.
Are you a PM leader with experience in building platforms to grow user engagement at a large company including experience with loyalty or rewards programs, and marketplaces. As a PM leader, you will be expected to define the vision and north star for the team and help the team iterate their way to success.
- Manage and scale a team of stellar PMs with a mission to grow user engagement across platform.
- Define the north star vision for the team and guide the team by building and executing roadmaps that help us achieve that vision
- Be the face for the identity engagement team within and externally at industry events and alliances.
- Evalengelize the vision to other teams within and to 3rd party partners
- Provide guidance and leadership to assist cross functional teams in experimentation, making decisions and successfully launching features that help deliver the vision
- Partner with engineering, design and other cross functional teams to develop identity product features in an agile manner
- 10+ years of Product Management and/or building loyalty platforms or marketplace experience; 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of successfully building and growing loyalty platforms and marketplaces
- Experience in building and scaling platform teams
The ideal candidate will have experience increasing engagement (via loyalty programs, rewards programs) across multiple product lines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org