Manage all customs compliance and distribution center activities including shipping and receiving; implementing storage techniques and locations, space allocation, stock rotation, proper and safe lifting and moving methods, order preparation and shipment, and the accurate completion of the appropriate paperwork.
- Manage all Logistics and Distribution Center functions for MA VHL.
- Prepare and manage results of annual OP (operations plans or budgets) for responsible departments).
- Provide support in vendor selection and quotes for Logistics service purchases to meet business/customer requirements for MA VHL.
- Ensure U.S. Customs Compliance for MA VHL – this includes training of MA VHL colleagues when required.
- Coordinate and support all U.S. Customs Compliance programs for MA VHL with NA Operations including internal auditing, participation in C-TPAT, and other Customs initiatives.
- Participation with Regional and Global Logistics team projects and initiatives
- Support of all Quality and Cycle Counting initiatives and policies
- Utilizing Lean methods, continuously improve Distribution Center efficiency, inventory accuracy, and safety performance for areas of responsibility.
- Ensure Distribution Center works within the BMS guidelines.
- Work with Business Units to ensure all customer requirements are met. Maintain specifications and certifications dictated by the business.
- Other tasks as assigned including ISO compliance, system integration, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA Degree
- 10 years of experience in Operations (preference in distribution center management)
- Logistics vendor selection and management
- Extensive knowledge of US Customs requirements and practices
- Warehouse and inventory management experience
- Strong ERP system skills (SAP preferred)
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- MBA preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org