Responsible setting-up and starting production, as well as trouble shoot issues with the molding processes.
- Install and set up molds in injection molding machines.
- Handle insert and material changes.
- Start up production and trouble shoot problems.
- Change over assembly machines and supervise running and assist with minor problems.
- Communicate any mold or machine issues with the tooling or maintenance departments.
- Perform quality assurance measurements in an ISO 9001/14001/50001/BRC certified environment.
- Keep the production floor organized.
- Responsible for upholding the BRC Hygiene Standard and its focus on Product Safety.
- 3-7 Years of experience in an injection molding environment.
- RJG or Paulson Plastics training.
- Experience with single and bi-injection molds.
- Experience with large and small cavitation hot runner and cold runner molds.
- Experience with unscrewing molds, robots and polyolefins.
- High school or GED.
- Computer skills in MS Excel and MS Word.
7am – 3:30pm, OT available at 1.5x
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org