As a Global Position, Navigation, & Timing Architect, you’ll work on a team applying advanced principles of engineering and management to solve complex PNT challenges in the development of space borne positioning and timing technology. You’ll also have the opportunity to frequently travel to customer sites and participate in industry seminars.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
What you bring to the table:
- Strong technical understanding of PNT principles
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to optimize and lead all phases of work including requirements management, modeling and simulation, risk analysis, and formal trade study tools
- Expertise in applying technical standards and methodologies to solve challenges in creative ways
- Ability to work with our customers to help them identify, capture, and resolve their emerging needs
- Subject matter expertise in multiple adjacent disciplines/fields
What sets you apart:
- 15+ years experience in a Mid-Senior role w/ strong foundation of GPS and/or PNT Architect level experience. This will be a Subject Matter Expert advising the team.
- Strong initiative and professionalism on projects with increasing complexity
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
- Commitment to ongoing professional development for yourself and others
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field and is required plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree in engineering or a related technical field plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph security clearance is preferred at time of hire. Candidates must be able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph clearance within a reasonable amount of time from date of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Travel to customer sites and participation in industry seminars is also required.
Highly competitive benefits and enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. Relocation Assistance is available.