Our client company is currently seeking Electronic Warfare Systems Engineers to join our team. Team will define requirements in the Electromagnetic Spectrum to satisfy program goals. Determine Remote Operations capabilities and specify implementation, via Space Control, to support Mission goals. Assist in defining Automated Testing capabilities for verifying requirement implementation.
- Performing hardware/software requirements definition, decomposition, allocation, management, verification, and validation
- System specification development, creation and enforcement of interface control documents, system risk management, and system configuration management
- Responsibility for verifying all requirements are met using the approved verification method and documenting the verification results
- Perform technical planning, system integration, and verification and validation
- Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts to enhance mission operations
- Support the development of technological concepts which improve system performance and mission capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Active or recently active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Science, Technology, Engineering or Math related field. Experience with Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Experience with Integration and System Verification and Test
- Experience with MBSE tools e.g., MagicDraw, Cameo or similar.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with command-and-control system operational CONOPS
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with DOORS or similar requirements management tool.
- Experience in Continuous integration and or Agile Development techniques
- Strong leadership and communication skill
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $69,000.00 – $127,500.00 (salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.