- Multiple Locations
- Geolocation theory & techniques, ability to work in complex RF environments w/strong foundation of and knowledge of 3G & 4G wireless air interface protocols and multi-threaded signal processing algorithms in Python/C++ on Linux hosts.
Website edgecumbe group
partner with us and engineer your future
Security Clearance: TS/SSBI/SCI
Qualifying candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a specialty in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Wireless Protocols along with a strong software background to perform cutting-edge research and development on real-time Software Defined Radio (SDR) and protocol processing systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rapid prototyping in a Linux development environment, analyzing and implementing RF protocols
- Implementation of real-time signal processing algorithms on Linux-based SDR platforms; analyzing customer needs and requirements; analyzing and troubleshooting system performance both on-site and in the field; close interaction with software development team.
- Top Secret SCI clearance is required.
- Knowledge of digital communications theory, including detection, estimation, and demodulation
- Development of engineering solutions and techniques to collect, process, and exploit signals of interest
- Capable of developing modeling techniques, carrying to proof-of-concept, evolving to a prototype solution, and finally delivering operational systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Development of systems for the Intelligence and Defense communities
- Interaction with senior level government and military personnel
- C/C++ and Python development
- Comfortable in a Linux development environment
- B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of SDR
- XMIDAS familiarity
- Geolocation theory and techniques
- Working in complex RF environments
- Knowledge of 3G and 4G wireless air interface protocols
- Comfortable with field deployments
- Knowledge of multi-threaded signal processing algorithms in Python/C++ on Linux hosts
- Code Management (e.g. Git would be ideal)
- Comfortable working with team-members remotely
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com