Our client is seeking an AFSIM MS&A candidate to support a high visibility team who create agile technology solutions across the DoD, Aerospace, Human Factors, and Security markets. As a AFSIM MS&A you will be challenged everyday by supporting a World Class R&D who assist in solving national security problems.
• The team works with state of the art simulation technologies
• The team speaks with simulation integration experts and Military SME.
• The team conducts capability assessments for emerging miliary technologies
• The team provides suitable and related tools and methodologies to inform DoD decision makers.
Essential AFSIM Job Functions:
• Construct military models and entities of varying complexity
• Provide dynamic scripting techniques to produce modeled entity actions/interactions.
• Create and enhance operationally relevant scenarios that accurately represent actions, reactions, and interactions between entities in the AFSIM simulation.
• Contribute to the development and execution of MS&A and conducted study plans
• Collaborate with SMEs to identify requirements for system implementation
• Coordinate with team members to contribute to execution of analysis of studies, analyze results, and prepare and present study findings.
• Collaborate with agile software development teams to build and enhance MS&A solutions.
• Collaborate with study leads and customer stakeholders to identify study requirements and develop relevant technical approaches.
• BS degree (engineering, science, mathematics) prefer MS in engineering, science, mathematics, or related technical discipline.
• Hands-on experience creating scenarios and models for engagement and/or mission level studies.
• Ability to apply the scientific method to diverse MS&A efforts.
• Scripting or programming experience required; and with preferably all or any of the following: STK, JMP, Python, C++, or R.
• Ability to travel, as required.
• Familiarity with modern military systems, both foreign and domestic.
This position requires an active security clearance, Top Secret/SCI or higher.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org