The company is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond.
Job Description Summary
The Sr Account Executive, Federal Sales will call on C Suite and Executive level of Federal Government agencies and qualified organizations to sell products and services and gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals.
Meets and exceeds sales objectives by acquiring targeted strategic accounts. The primary function of this role is to lead all customer interaction efforts with key decision makers to create new opportunities for sales and relationship growth within the team’s Federal Government account deck.
Partnering with other teams, consistently managing a portfolio of active lines and will identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of company products and services.
- Execute and manage entire sales cycle and detailed account strategy working cross-functionally with experience in negotiating contract terms and legal team collaboration.
- Develop and implement strategies to expand the market position for Federal Government Accounts.
- Builds & maintains positive relationships with senior executives, key decision makers and influencers and technical experts within designated accounts. Successfully position new solutions and concepts for expanding business in evolving customer environments with funnel forecast and revenue growth accuracy.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new customers onboard. Research business information about prospects.
- 4 + years Business Sales Experience – An established record of sales opportunity wins within the Federal Government preferred.
- 4 + years Prior wireless experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Business Planning – Demonstration of their contribution in account planning and execution of those plans’ efforts
- Account Relationship Management – Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities.
- Product Knowledge – Serves as the primary interface for all products and services and creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Sales Growth – Lead all daily customer interaction efforts intended to create new opportunities for sales and relationship growth within the team’s account deck. Meets or exceeds sales targets with assigned strategic accounts, selling solutions and services.
- Communication – Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience. Comfortable communicating with all levels of organization professionally, whether in-person or virtually. Exhibits executive maturity.
- Negotiation – Confidently handles sales negotiations with prospects and existing clients
- Executive Level Presentations – Create and present convincing and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually, with professional confidence
- Contractual Agreements – Works cross-functionally with Legal to draft contract terms
- Understanding of Federal Government contracts including, but not limited to: GSA, Navy spiral 3, ESI, FSSI and others
- Understanding and adherence to FAR’s (Federal Acquisition Regulations) and all Laws and regulations pertaining to Federal Government procurement
- SalesForce.com-Knowledge of program and ability to navigate fluidly. MS Office Suite -Creative use of tools for professional communications, both internal and external the client’s Tools & System Knowledge – Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or High School Diploma or GED
- Travel Required
- A valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance at your own cost is required