You will become an integral part of our client’s team, making every problem associated with the application a problem of their own, and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
Requirement MUST HAVE
- 16+ years of Software Development Lifecycle experience
- 8+ years w/Cúram CGISS development (IEG script, rules, batch processes, etc.)
- 8 years + analyzing, reviewing, and defining problems / issues associated with the Cúram CGISS application
- 2 yrs + knowledge of SNAP/TANF/MAGI/Non-MAGI
Responsible for addressing production issues/defects and designing, developing, and implementing a solution by performing IT Triage and resolving complex Cúram application defects and issues and assist in system enhancements using the Cúram platform. Collaboration is key to this role as is mentoring team members by assigning work product to the appropriate team member and monitering the work stream within the Cúram application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience Required
- Master’s degrees in Engineering or Computer Science. Required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Required
- Cúram V6 Certification or higher Highly desired 3
Remote local Washington, DC,