The company is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry!
We brought the country’s largest 5G network to life, and now we are shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our strong portfolio connectivity, private network, IOT, collaboration, and security solutions will revolutionize digital transformation.
At our company, we are laser focused on leveraging our advanced network, innovative solutions and product portfolio, strategic partnerships, and business insights to make our customer’s dreams of today, tangible business outcomes of tomorrow.
As a Client Sales Executive, you possess a high selling aptitude and the ability to create new opportunities in our base of customers and new prospects. In this role you will work with the largest companies in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business development background, ability to create executive and C-level relationships, successful track record of selling and implementing large-scale projects, a history of thought leadership on industry trends, and a strong understanding of potential technology partners.
In addition, you should have a documented history of thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. We seek a clear point of view, expressed with an authoritative and distinctive voice. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is necessary.
Success in this role will require you to take on responsibility for everything from developing the initial account relationships to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics. You will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of the company’s capabilities to win business.
- Sales Excellence and Customer Engagement
- Build strong executive customer relationships and deliver high impact presentations with strong business objectives with KPIs to measure results.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, identify custom and industry leading solutions and proposals, negotiate and close complex contracts while representing a trendsetter in the wireless mobility space.
- Deliver technology that solves customer needs and enables digital transformation for assigned account.
- Anticipate risks with customer satisfaction, determines the root cause of the problems, removes the blockers, and establishes recovery action plan to improve customer’s overall experience.
- Build trust and loyalty with the customer by providing up-to-date insights, challenging the customer when necessary, and introducing innovative ideas relevant to the customer’s business strategy.
- Engages decision makers in the assigned accounts, as well as the influencers to map out multiple targeted relationships that will help you improve the client’s business with the appropriate offerings.
- Using your industry knowledge, you will be able to choose from the company’s technology solutions that fit the business needs in your accounts.
- Drive the account planning, construct a strong forecast, and accurately impute it into our CRM.
Understand each customer’s technology footprint and strategy, business drivers and landscape, and strategic growth plans.
- Originate plans to offer more targeted solutions that satisfy customers’ key performance indicators (KPIs) and align the right partner solution for customer industry needs
- Demonstrates thought leadership and presents business plans to customers to generate new opportunities. Guides others in the organization on how to tailor industry-specific presentations.
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to expanding our reach.
- Ensuring the end-to-end customer satisfaction is critical and a key piece of the role. You lead the customer relationship in your accounts and are key to resolving issues with the help of key team members in the organization.
- Will leverage inside resources in product teams, IoT, Solution Engineering, Marketing Vertical experts, pricing, legal and external partners to create opportunities and finalize deals.
- Create multiple opportunities inside the account, with detailed processes, and deals under tight timelines, and impute those into salesforce. Responsible for all sales up to and including new bookings, revenue, margin, churn, and customer satisfaction at assigned and target accounts.
- Leverage internal network of industry experts in product and marketing, to strengthen your knowledge of the industry, competitors, and customer business priorities.
- Well versed with the 10K reports, Investor Day readouts, investor publications, and use of all platforms available to you in this role including zoom info, boardroom insider, and more
Attend key industry events in person or virtually to stay current with the strategic pillars for the business vertical.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4 or more years – Business Sales Experience – An established record of sales opportunity wins within the recent Fortune 500 segment. Required
- 2 or more years – Prior experience leading implementations of technology projects, either as a vendor or as an enterprise user. Required
- 4 or more years – Prior wireless experience Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Business Planning Demonstration of their contribution in account planning and execution of those plans’ efforts Required
- Business Relationship Management Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities. Required
- Business Acumen Understanding of business metrics, financial drivers, growth initiatives and challenges within specific verticals and industries. Required
- Product Knowledge Serves as the primary interface for all products and services, and creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers. Required
- Sales Growth Lead all daily customer interaction efforts intended to create new opportunities for sales and relationship growth within the team’s account deck. Meets or exceeds sales targets with assigned strategic accounts, selling solutions and services. Required
- Communication Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience. Comfortable communicating with all levels of organization professionally, whether in-person or virtually. Exhibits executive maturity.Required
- Negotiation Confidently handles sales negotiations with prospects and existing clients Req
Executive Level Presentations Create and present convincing and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually, with professional confidence Required
- Contractual Agreements Works cross-functionally with Legal to draft contract terms Req
SalesForce.com Knowledge of program and ability to navigate fluidly Required
- MS Office Suite Creative use of tools for professional communications, both internal and external
company Tools & System Knowledge Preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- The company requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law.
Flexible: Work from home days; 1-2 days office, rest remote, hybrid role