Our client is seeking a highly skilled Guidance, Navigation, and Controls (GNC) Analyst to perform design, analysis,modeling, and testing of high-performance controls for electro-mechanical and optical-mechanical systems.
The GNC Analyst will use their experience in controls design (classical and modern) and hands-on hardware/system integration foropto-mechanical systems which require precision pointing control in dynamic environments. This includes, but is not limited to, actuated optical systems, high bandwidth steering mirror control, multidisciplinary system modeling and characterization, image stabilization, and closed loop state estimation.
- Model control systems as part of larger system simulations for electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical hardware.
- Support algorithm development, mission simulation, scripting, and verification activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 9 years of applicable experience or Graduate Degree in Engineering with 7years of applicable experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficient in FE modeling and analysis tools, MATLAB, Simulink, C/C++, MS Office suite